- Preheat oven to 450F.
- In bowl, drizzle EVOO over cauliflower and toss coat well.
- Pour breadcrumbs over and toss again to coat.
- Pour cauliflower on parchment lined baking sheet and spread out into one layer.
- Roast for 20 min or until cauliflower starts to get tender.
- Take out oven and pour back into bowl.
- Pour hot sauce over cauliflower and toss to coat. ( feel free to add more breadcrumbs at this point as well)
- Place back on baking sheet and roast for another 10-15 minutes or so until cauliflower starts to get crispy on the edges.
- Meanwhile, make the Vegan Ranch Dip. Combine all ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until combined ( I just used my fork to blend)
- Take Cauliflower out of oven. Serve with Ranch dip and ENJOY!!!!